Shop by Category
Subscribe to our mailing list below:
What is SkyWalker-1?
SkyWalker-1 is a standalone advanced USB 2.0 DVB-s card.
Digicipher II Combo
Digicipher II Split (I/Q)
Digicipher II Offset QPSK
DVB-S2 standard is not supported (incompatible FEC)
256Ksps - 30Msps Symbol Rate
• Frequency range: 950-2150 MHz
• input connector: IEC F-type female
• LNB/switch control: 13/18V (or 14/19V), 22 kHz, Tone Burst, DiSEqC 1.0/1.2, Legacy switch commands, max. 750 mA *
* 750mA is maximum NON-continuous (for several minutes) allowable load. To avoid overheating, it's advisable not to exceed 450mA for permanent load.
Minimum PC requirements
• Pentium III 1GHz (more powerful CPU and advanced graphics card are required for HDTV programming)
• Supported Operating System: Windows 2000, and both, 32-bit and 64-bit versions of XP/2003™, Vista/2008™, and Windows 7™.
• Sound card
• available USB 2.0 port
• CD-Rom (for Driver installation only)
• Receiver 6.0" x 3.0" x 1.3"
• Power Supply with Molex connector (Hard Drive style) and AC cord
• 3' USB 2.0 A/B cable
• Master CD-ROM with driver
• TSReader™ (evaluation version is available from COOL.STF web-site)
• DVB Dream (freeware, available from dbvdream.org web-site)
• MyTheatre (available from MyTheatre web-site)
Supported standalone receivers
• CaptiveWorks CW-3000HD (you may need to download the latest software update from CaptiveWorks web-site)
If you want to read more about DVB modulation/transmission find official DVB documents (just google them).
If you want to start from something easier to underspend try to find "reviews for dummies".
If you already know basic stuff (or think that you know) try to read very good reviews at COOL.STF
View from the back (power and USB connectors):
And this is what you will get when you buy this receiver (CD-ROM disk with drivers is not shown):
If you have multi-Sat system and you need to switch between LNBs you can do it ether with the help of DISEqC switches or legacy DishNet switches. TSReader supports both types. DVB Dream and MyTheatre support DISEqC switches only (at the moment). You can even use a 22kHz tone to control some switches/LNBs (if you have such types).
Guaranteed 750mA output current insures reliable work even with a power-hungry dish motor.
Questions are welcome. Just drop me a note
This hardware/software/firmware does NOT do any decryption. It's for clear/unencrypted signal ONLY.
Your basket is empty.
0Items in cart: